Google
 

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Skin Trade Release

Anita Blake 17 - Skin Trade - is due for release tomorrow (June 2, 2009) and I have already pre-ordered my copy. I am very excited. With The Harlequin and Blood Noir, Laurell K Hamilton got back to what made the series great in the first place and I cannot wait to see where Skin Trade will take the story.

I curious to see what will happen now that Jason is Anita's wolf to call and also what develops with Haven and Crispin. Hopefully my copy, will be in my hands within a few days so I can read all about it.

Post your comments and let me know where you think the story is leading now.

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This blog is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-No Derivative Works 3.0 License.
This is a Fan Site only. I am in no way affiliated with Laurell K. Hamilton or the Anita Blake Series.